Thursday, September 13, 2012

 
Project 1: Soft Objects
 
 
 I chose this scarf because I am not regularly a fan of striped patterns but I love the colors in this object!
 
 
 
This dress is fascinatingly beautiful. It is from an old quinceanera doll. Should be interesting to take it apart and make something completely different with it!


The knitting of this object is amazing, I just loved it!


 
I love these things! I'll have fun figuring out what to do with this thing after taking it apart!

 
Honestly, I am more interested in what is inside this teddy bear then outside of it. Maybe I'll reconstruct a whole new bear!

 
This pillow is precious, specially because of the material they used to make it. The pattern inspires me to make something such as this, we'll see if it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment